NEW YORK, August 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report, “Water Infrastructure Repair Technologies: Global Markets” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p02837394/?utm_source=GNW
B. sewer, rainwater) piped infrastructure systems. The components of these piping systems include water distribution and sewer collection pipes and the connectors, fittings, flanges, couplings, valves and adapters associated with those pipes. WIRT types included in this report include assessment, spot repair, rehabilitation, and replacement technologies.
This report does not contain any products, services or technologies directly related to water treatment or water collection facilities; outdoor above-ground water supply systems (e.g., aqueducts, ditches, culverts); water storage units (e.g. tanks); or pumps.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the key trends and opportunities that would support the market growth.
The report will also include a separate section highlighting the impact of COVID-19 on the Water Infrastructure Repair Technologies Market on a global scale. The section will cover COVID-19 disruptions in demand and supply of technologies used for water infrastructure rehabilitation.
A separate section on the war between Russia and Ukraine contains a detailed analysis of the impact of the war on the market for water infrastructure repair technologies.
Market size and estimates are presented in value (US$ millions), considering 2021 as the base year and market projections from 2022 to 2027. The market size at the regional level in terms of category, application, and system type is also given.
The impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine War are taken into account when estimating the market size.
– 37 data tables and 63 additional tables
– An updated review and analysis of the global water infrastructure repair technology markets
– Analyzes of global market trends with market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) up to 2027
– To understand the emerging technologies and developments in the water infrastructure repair technologies industry and to identify segments with high growth potential and their future growth prospects
– Estimation of actual Water Infrastructure Repair Technology market size, market forecast in million dollar values and corresponding market share analysis by category, system type, technology type, application and geographic region
– In-depth information (facts and figures) on market drivers, deterrents and challenges affecting the global Water Infrastructure and Repair Technology Market
– Highlights of the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine War on the Water Infrastructure Repair Technology Market
– Discussing the industry value chain analysis, which will provide a systematic examination of the main intermediaries involved, with a focus on recent developments and macroeconomic factors specific to the region
– Identification of key stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segment sales
– Updated information on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, business expansions and product launch strategies in the water infrastructure repair technology industry
– Company profiles of major industry players 3M, Aegion Corp., Applied Felts Inc., Aries Industries Inc., Advanced Trenchless Inc.
With the dramatic increase in temperature and climate change in recent years, water consumption has increased dramatically around the world. Although water is a critical commodity, it is undervalued in many parts of the world and its use is largely unsustainable.
The increase in water demand coupled with limited supply and unequal distribution leads to water scarcity in different regions around the world.
According to a recent study by the International Water Association (IWA), around REDACTED cubic meters of water per day, or REDACTED cubic meters per year, are lost in water distribution systems on their way to consumers worldwide. Such losses are known as Non-Revenue Water or NRW and are approximately equivalent to $REDACTED per year in average water costs.
Water losses are often caused by poor maintenance of the distribution network. With a lifespan of 75 to 100 years, many of America’s underground pipes need to be replaced.
Based on an analysis by the American Water Works Association, about a third of water mains across the country will need to be replaced by 2040. As an indication of the increasing demand, there are currently an estimated 240,000 interruptions in water pipes per year.
Similarly, infrastructure in many European countries has reached the end of its useful life, leading to numerous water breaks and leaks. For this reason, the timely rehabilitation and replacement of pipelines are crucial to ensure the smooth operation of the entire water supply network.
In 2021, Global Water Infrastructure Repair Technology (WIRT) Market was valued at REDACTED$ and is expected to reach REDACTED$ by 2027. Growth over the five-year period represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED% from 2022 to 2027.
There are several other factors driving the growth in the global water infrastructure repair technology market. Some of them include population increases; newly built water distribution and sewage collection systems; decreasing water supplies; new and improved technologies; increased interest in sustainability; and numerous other economic, political, social, demographic and technological factors.
growth of population
According to the United Nation Population Fund (UNFPA), the world population was censored in 2011 and was censored in 2021. The population is expected to grow to approximately REDACTED in 2030, REDACTED in 2050 and REDACTED in 2100.
Larger populations represent increased water supply needs and increase pressure on already taxed infrastructure systems, driving growth in the WIRT market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p02837394/?utm_source=GNW
About report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research data you need—instantly and in one place.