July 23, 2021
Volvo Trucks North America has launched the Volvo Blue Contract service, a maintenance program. The new program offers a premium service plan that replaces existing maintenance plans that are currently offered to customers. The trucks are regularly serviced, including a comprehensive 74-point inspection.
With monthly or prepaid billing options, customers can either pay on a recurring basis or in advance when purchasing their truck, either directly or through their dealer. Customers who finance through Volvo Financial Services (VFS) can bundle the Volvo Blue Contract with their truck payment on a single invoice.
Selected preventive maintenance is included in the Volvo Blue Contract. The plan enables customers to get an upfront insight into the service costs of their trucks. Service plans are tailored to specific vehicle applications.
The Volvo Blue contract includes:
- 74 point inspection and oil analysis
- All scheduled engine maintenance, including valve adjustments
- All scheduled post-treatment maintenance, including DPF cleaning
- All scheduled gearbox and axle maintenance
- All planned chassis maintenance
- Replacement of fan belt tensioner and power take-off belt tensioner
- Alternator cover
Further repairs such as warranty work or further diagnoses can be carried out under one roof.