Personal loan simulation: credit calculator from 5.95
The personal loan simulation is available free of charge so that you can determine in advance what your future credit cost will be. It is important to be able to correctly evaluate your budget so that this new loan does not worry you about repayment.
The rate shown when you do your personal loan simulation is the actual rate that will end up on your credit agreement.
- Amount: from 4,000 euros to 75,000 euros
- Duration: from 12 months to 120 months
- Rate: from 5,95% (under certain conditions)
- Quick decision (within 24 hours, usually within one hour of processing your request)
- Availability of funds: within 48 hours of signing your credit agreement
Personal loan simulation: instructions for use
- Drag the zipper to choose the amount you would like to borrow
- Indicate whether you own or not
- Indicate if you meet the conditions in the orange box
- Click on the thumbnail showing the monthly payment and the period of interest
- Browse the result showing all the details related to your future personal loan
- Click on the button “Enter my request”
Calculation of the debt ratio
The debt ratio is the ratio between the total expenses paid and the total income received.
Calculation: (expenses / income) * 100 =…%
Revenues taken into account
- Monthly salary (net)
- Meal vouchers
- Disability income (mutual)
- Unemployment: max 1,100 euros for a single person and 650 euros for a cohabiting person
- Rental income (if lease and paid on account): weighted at 80%
Revenues not taken into account
- Family allowances
- Income of the SPF Social Security – Black Madonna
- Rental income paid from hand to hand
Charges taken into account
- Rental rent
- Monthly mortgage payment (if owner)
- Alimony paid (if applicable)
- Global monthly installment of installment loans and outstanding credit facilities
- Monthly payment of the new credit
For borrowers housed family, a rental rent fictitious 300 euros is taken into account by borrower for the calculation of the debt ratio.
Simulator for notary fees
Since April 1, 2017, it is formally prohibited by law to finance notary fees for the purchase of real estate through a personal loan.
To calculate what you will have to repay to finance your notary fees, follow the following link: Hypo Plus loan simulation. The Hypo Plus loan has become a mortgage loan without a real estate guarantee. The simulator is identical to this one except for the interest rate which is much lower. You can finance the entire fee through this type of credit or just a part if you choose to subscribe to the mortgage 125.
Simulation of personal loan for owner in difficulty
If you are unable to take out a normal personal loan and as long as you own, we invite you to perform a liquidity loan simulation ( the liquidity loan is an installment loan with mortgage registration ). This type of personal loan simulation is suitable for the owner in difficulty.
Processing of your personal data
Your personal data are treated confidentially. We do not share our database in any way. We do not resell any address. At any time, after applying for an online loan with us and as long as you have not signed a credit agreement, you can ask us to remove your personal data from our database.
It is important to know that we respect the privacy of all our customers.
No data is collected when you perform a personal loan simulation.