Dublin, October 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “LED Lamps Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities, and Forecasts 2021-2026” has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com to offer.
The global LED lamp market reached $ 6.7 billion in 2020. An LED lamp (Light Emitting Diode) is an electrical lamp that consists of numerous LED clusters that are mounted on a base. In contrast to conventional light sources such as incandescent and fluorescent lamps, LED lamps are associated with countless advantages, including compact size, longer service life, lower energy consumption and lower heat output. In addition, these lamps are available in different watts, colors, shapes and dimmable controls. For this reason, LED lamps are widely used around the world in industrial, commercial and residential areas. Looking ahead, the publisher expects the global market for LED lamps to grow rapidly over the next five years.
Global market drivers for LED lamps:
Power consumption is currently increasing worldwide. The high electricity consumption is due to global population growth, high subsidies for electricity by several countries and limited attempts at rationalization. However, the increasing electricity consumption has not been supplemented by sufficient electricity production, which leads to an electricity crisis. Because of this, there is a strong demand for energy efficient products such as LED lamps.
- Manufacturers are taking unique marketing initiatives through various advertising media such as newspapers, television, etc. to expand their consumer base. In addition, continued encouragement from the government and other regulators, coupled with rising product awareness among the population, is expected to fuel market growth.
- In recent years, there has been a growing trend for promoting environmental protection and energy saving. For example, in some markets like China, India, etc., governments have encouraged the use of LED lights in their respective countries. As a result, LED lamps have become one of the most important energy efficient lighting solutions that is set to drive the market for years to come.
- LED lamps are widely used in the automotive industry, general lighting, mobile devices, signaling and signage, healthcare, forensics, street lighting, and science. Due to the rapid urbanization and industrialization in developing countries, we expect an increasing demand for LED lamps in various end-user industries in the long term.
Distribution according to application:
Depending on the application, the market is divided into retrofit, retail and hospitality, outdoor, offices, architecture, residential and industrial. Among these, retrofitting represents the largest application of LED lamps, as it has quickly replaced conventional lighting systems.
Geographically, India occupies the leading position in the global LED lamp market. This is due to an increase in the local production of LED products in the country. India is followed by China, Europe, the USA, Japan, Brazil, Russia and others.
The LED lamp market is focused on nature with the presence of a few manufacturers making up the bulk of the market share. There is fierce competition in the market as these manufacturers, in turn, dominate the market and strictly control the prices of LED lamps. Some of the leading players in the market are:
- Samsung electronics
- Everlight electronics
This report offers an in-depth look into the global LED Lamps market and covers all essential aspects. This ranges from a macro overview of the market to micro-details of industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five force analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a manufacturing facility for Led Lamps. The study analyzes the processing and manufacturing requirements, project costs, project financing, project economics, expected return on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must have for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, corporate strategists and anyone else who has or plans to have any kind of involvement in any Way to penetrate the LED lamp industry.
Key questions answered in this report:
- How has the global LED lighting market developed so far and how will it develop in the coming years?
- How has the global market for LED lamps developed so far and how will it develop in the coming years?
- How is COVID-19 affecting the global LED lighting industry?
- What are the major regional markets in the global LED lighting industry?
- What are the main application segments in the global LED lighting industry?
- What are the different stages in the value chain of the global LED lighting industry?
- What are the main driving factors and challenges in the global LED lighting industry?
- How is the global LED lamp industry structured and who are the main players?
- How is the competition in the global LED lamp industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global LED lamp industry?
- What are the most important requirements for setting up a production facility for LED lamps?
- How are LED lamps made?
- What are the different operational processes involved in an LED lamp manufacturing facility?
- How big is the total area for the construction of a production facility for LED lamps?
- What are the machine requirements for building a LED lamp production facility?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a production facility for LED lamps?
- What are the packaging requirements for LED lamps?
- What are the transportation requirements for LED lamps?
- What are the supply requirements for setting up an LED lamp manufacturing facility?
- How high is the personnel requirement for setting up a production facility for LED lamps?
- How high are the infrastructure costs for setting up a production facility for LED lamps?
- How high are the investment costs for setting up a production facility for LED lamps?
- How high are the operating costs for setting up a production facility for LED lamps?
- What will be the income and expenses for a factory producing LED lamps?
- How long does it take to break even?
Key topics covered:
2 Scope and methodology
4.2 Major industry trends
5 Global LED lighting industry
5.1 Market overview
5.2 Market performance
5.2.1 Volume trends
5.2.2 Value trends
5.3 Effects of COVID-19
5.4 LED lamp market
5.5 Market breakdown by region
5.6 Market division by application
5.7 Market by LED products: LED lamps, modules and lights
5.7.1 Current and historical market trends
5.7.2 Market forecast
5.8 Market forecast
5.9 SWOT analysis
5.10 Value chain analysis
5.10.1 Suppliers of primary raw materials
5.10.2 LED chip manufacturer
5.10.3 Manufacturer of LED packages and modules
5.10.4 Manufacturers of lighting products, electronic products and automotive parts
5.10.5 Product Distribution
5.10.6 End Users
5.11 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.11.2 Bargaining power of buyers
5.11.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
5.11.4 Degree of competition
5.11.5 New Entrant Threat
5.11.6 Proxy threat
5.12 Key Success and Risk Factors for LED Lamp Manufacturers
5.13 Comparative analysis of CFL and LED
5.14 Price Analysis
5.14.1 Important price indicators
5.14.2 Price structure
6 Performance of the key regions
6.1.1 Market trends
6.1.2 Market forecast
6.2.1 Market trends
6.2.2 Market forecast
6.3.1 Market trends
6.3.2 Market forecast
6.4 United States
6.4.1 Market Trends
6.4.2 Market forecast
6.5.1 Market trends
6.5.2 Market forecast
6.6.1 Market trends
6.6.2 Market forecast
6.7.1 Market trends
6.7.2 Market forecast
6.8.1 Market Trends
6.8.2 Market forecast
7 Market by application
7.1.1 Market trends
7.1.2 Market forecast
7.2 Retail & Hospitality
7.2.1 Market trends
7.2.2 Market forecast
7.3.1 Market trends
7.3.2 Market forecast
7.4.1 Market trends
7.4.2 Market forecast
7.5.1 Market trends
7.5.2 Market forecast
7.6.1 Market trends
7.6.2 Market forecast
7.7.1 Market trends
7.7.2 Market forecast
8 competitive landscape
8.1 Market structure
8.2 Market division according to main players
9 Manufacturing process for LED lamps
9.1 Product overview and specifications
9.2 Main Features and Benefits
9.3 Main areas of application
9.3.1 at home
9.3.3 Hotel and restaurants
9.3.4 Showrooms and shopping centers
9.4 Popular shapes and sizes
9.4.1 LED lamp (Classic Globe)
9.4.2 LED lamp (mini globe)
9.4.3 LED lamp (spot light)
9.4.4 LED lamp (flame tip)
9.4.5 LED bulb (decorative light)
9.4.6 LED bulb (candlelight)
9.5 Design material alternatives
9.5.1 Thermoplastic housing
9.5.2 Aluminum housing
9.5.3 Aluminum housing with plastic coating
9.6 Manufacturing process
9.7 Raw material requirements
9.8 Raw material images
10 project details, requirements and costs involved
10.1 Land needs and expenditures
10.2 Construction Requirements and Expenses
10.3 Plant machines
10.4 Machine images
10.5 Raw material requirements and expenditures
10.6 Raw material and end product images
10.7 Packaging Requirements and Issues
10.8 Transportation Requirements and Expenses
10.9 Utility Requirements and Expenses
10.10 Personnel Requirements and Expenses
10.11 Other investments
11 Loans and Financial Assistance
12 project economy
12.1 Cost of Capital of the Project
12.2 Techno-economic parameters
12.3 Product prices and margins at different levels in the supply chain
12.4 Taxation and Depreciation
12.5 Income Forecasts
12.6 Expense Forecasts
12.7 Financial Analysis
12.8 Profit Analysis
13 important player profiles
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m6r8h8 for more information on this report