– Biden has yet to sign Non-partisan infrastructure law, with some indications that it is waiting for the rest of the Build Back Better Agenda to be adopted.
– The future of the child tax credit lies with the Adoption of the Law of Reconciliation.
–Forty percent of social security Beneficiaries must f. countingfederal income tax. What are the income limits?
– The $ 1.2 trillionBipartisan Infrastructure Bill is the largest investment of its kind for 70 years
– Calls for a fourth stimulus check before December continue.
– What are the most common reasons for delays in Social security contributions?
–Guidance to ensure workers have the highest social security payment possible.
Useful information & links
Child tax credit
–The next round of child tax credits is paid out 15th of November
– November 15th, last filing date for advance payments of the child tax deduction
–Fourth stimulus check: the situation in every US state
– How does October job numbers affect chances for a? fourth stimulus check
– A new stimulus check takes place in November 2021?
– Open registration lasts until December 7th
– Seniors should be aware that not taking Medicare by the age of 65 can be costly.
Which days and when are social security checks deposited?
– The COLA increase in social security comes into force on 12/30/2021.