Energy Loan, green credit to save money! Compare!
Difference between renovation loan and energy loan?.
You may know it? in Belgium, there are several loans adapted to your specific needs. Among these, we find on the one hand the loan said ” work ” or ” renovation “, it depends on the banks, the terms are different but the credit remains the same. On the other hand, the loan ” green ” or ” eco “.
- the renovation loan : you can borrow money for renovations, modernizations, refreshments or big jobs in your home,…
- the energy loan : allows him the investment of expenses said eco like for example to acquire a boiler with high yield? To put a triple glazing? Install photovoltaic panels? etc. all those fees that help the environment in a certain way. A more advantageous rate is granted to you.
The advantages of a renovation loan at Yoabank ?.
- I finance different types of ecological work, whether I use professionals or I tinker myself.
- I enjoy one of the best market rates from 1.89% for my ecological renovation credit.
- I borrow the amount adapted to my needs and my budget, ranging from 2,500 € to 75,000 €, with monthly payments and a fixed duration, known in advance.
- I repay my ecological renovation credit safely by choosing the insurance Yoabank Protection that suits me and without obligation.
- I’m not sure I can finance my project with the ecological renovation loan. Here I can consult a list of the services concerned.
- I can also finance other non-ecological renovation projects with the Yoabank classic renovation loan.
What can I finance with my loan loan at Bibank?.
You benefit from the attractive rate of Eco Credit if you can present a signed order form or an invoice relating to:
- replacing and maintaining an old boiler
- installing a hot water system using solar energy
- the placement of a photovoltaic system for the transformation of solar energy into electrical energy
- when installing a heat pump
- to the placement of high-performance glazing
- to roof, floor and wall insulation
- placement of a heat control system in a central heating system using thermostatic valves or timer thermostat
- to the energy audit of your home to the placement of a home automation system to optimize energy consumption
- to the placement of a green roof
- pellet stove
How much can I borrow with an energy loan?. Most banks allow you to borrow between € 1,250 and € 100,000. repayment periods are 6 to 120 months.